Riddling Riddles

1. Poor people have it. Rich people need it. If you eat it , you die. What is it?

2. If you don't keep me, I will break.

3. Take off my skin, I won't cry But you will. What am I?

4.What can travel around the world by staying in a corner?

5. The more there is , the less you see.

6. They come at night without being called and are lost in day without being stolen.

7. With pointed fangs I sit and wait; with piercing force I crunch out fate, grabbing victims, proclaiming might; physically joined with a single bite. What am I?

8. A man fell off a 30 foot ladder, but he didn't get hurt. Why not?

9. I went out on the jetty and got it, I sat down to seek it, I brought it home because I couldn't find it.

10. I have keys but no locks, I have space but no room, you can enter but you will have to escape. What am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Echo , the dolphin

Echo, a dolphin is trying to jump through a circular hole in his enclosure to escape from the aquarium. From echo's perspective just u...